BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back To School

School starts again.
With a cooler schedule.
Relaxing.
Breaks.
Plenty of nap time.

Yet, thinking about the lost money during CNY.
Argh!!!
I guess I am no King Of 21.

Oh, I got a new Chemistry Lecturer.
His name is Mr Omar.
No idea where is he from.
Pakistan?
Afgan?
Iraq?
Yet, he have this unique feature.
He actually sounds like Inspector Cluseou (do not know how to spell) from
PINK PANTHER

Guess he is cool compare to my previous lecturer.

I watched Inkheart, Lycan and Brides Wars.
Waiting list:
Pink Panther.
Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen
HARRY pOTTER.

Can't wait.
Transformers coming out in July.
Must watch with pwens.

Oh, I will be taking Undang this week so.
Can't wait.
This is a small step to great freedom.

After the long 2 weeks hols, I came to know that my uni is pretty far away.
The train ride seems longer than usual.

My encounter today with an old bossy man.
At the bus stop.
He was old.
And wrinkly.
Bent.
Real bent.
But he has this un-breakable ego that seems to ooze out of him.
He was in the bus and started a bloody conversation with his friend.
They used this foreign language, not audible to the human ears.
Not Mandarin.
Not Canto.
Something out of the blue.
Like Smurfs with purple hair.

That bloody pld man was damn annoying.
When the bus came to a halt, he wanted to get out.
But I was standing at the door way.
(The bus was cramped)
He started yanking and shoving me away.
Come on old man. Where is your tongue.
You used it just now.
Did you lose it?

I can friggin slap that man there and then, but my divine side got hold of me and let the old man leave safe and sound.
Otherwise, all that will be left of that fcuking old man is a intact body and a
broken face.

Well, I will be updating my bloggie soon.
Soon like in tomorow.

Recommended restaurant of the week:
The Verandah.
Madam Kwan.

Peace.
Wish me luck.
Hahaha, I do not need Luck.
I make them myself.
Nah jk.

0 comments: