BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged By Stef

Those who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Those people who were tagged must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this tag by sending it to other people.

1. Name the persons you want to tag

Wendy, See Wai, Michelle

2. Carrot or Broccoli

Carrot

3. Masculinity or sissy

Masculinity

4. Goth or punk

Punk

5. Soccer or basketball

Basketball

6. Favorite actor/actresses

America Ferrera

7. What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?

Go Fuck Urself

8. Ever took nude photos?

Never

9. Leather shoe or snickers

snickers(is this the chocolate bar thingy)

10. Long Distance love?

Won't do

11. Internet love?

Never try, never know

12. Online dating?

Might end up getting an old hag

13. Tell us your dream last night?

Dreamt that I failed to finished the Moral spm paper on time

14. Ever hated someone so bad?

Yes

15. Who then?

Someone who lived in the valley of happiness, with easter bunnies

16. The last person you had a beer with?

Dad

17. The last person you went to the movies with?

Dad, Daniel and Marcus

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

Trini De phey

19. The last person you hugged?

My pillow( pillows are persons)

20. The last person you slapped?

I do not slap, I bitch bout them...

21. In the last week, have you kissed someone?

...... my pillow?

22. Do you rather do exercise or babysit?

exercise... I can't stand screeching soft toys

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

That i can wish for anything once for every day

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

Europe, US, back to phillipines, thailand, hawaii, visit my great aunt at Singapore, artic, antartica...anywhere God wants me to go.

25. Are you old fashioned?

NO !!.I hate being old fashion...

26. Are you a freak or a Geek?

Freak..I suck at computers

27. Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?

LOL.. thats einafets

28. Five things that scare me :

Cockroaches

Bees,

Hornets,

Horny people,

and that I might get skizo and forget all the people I have ever known (wow, so deep).

29. 4 songs playing in my head lately:

Take Me Away- Lindsay Lohan

Human - The Killers

Love Story- Taylor Swift

Paper PLanes- MIA.

30. Ghost, Zombie, Witch, Wizard, Mermaid, Vampire, or Werewolf?

Werewolves.... they are the horniest beasts

0 comments: