BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

You Prickhead

I HATE YOU PEOPLE.

Seldom I get to hate people.
Usually, I hate old people (anyone older than me) only.
Why?
They are nasty ass faced people who are so high of themselves that they fail 
to see that they are in fact humans.

Throughout my entire 18 years of life, I have seen countless of them.
Market, malls, mamaks, bus, bus stops, loo, bathrooms XD etc..

The reason I hate them so much is due to their supersitious believes that 
they are far superior than us (youngsters)

They often say that "they eat more salt than we eat rice"...
(Translates: They are more experienced than us(youngsters))
wtf!!

Who the heck cares!!

110% of them violates this philosophy.

Usually during teen vs old people arguments..

Teen: Can i go out?
O.P: Go out!!?.... cannot cannot... 
Teen: Why?
O.P: Because I say so.
(The obedient teen): Okae (End of discussion)
(The rebellious teen): At least give me a frickin bloody reason.
O.P: "Because we eat salt more than you eat rice"

Teen walks into room and slams the door.

Parents feeling proud that they are raising a good child.
Child hates their parents even more.

Parent do have some attitude problems.
Some of them cannot accept the fact that teens are born 
nocturnal at this era.

Next scenario

Son loves arts.
Parents wanted big bucks earner from son.
Stops son's dream.
Son forced to take up something else.
Dreams dashed.

This scenario is not unusual.
Happens annually in several families.
Parents are seen as the wise one.
They are the ones deciding what is best for their beloved child/children.

This situation applies not only in education but in marriages as well.

WTF!!
Parents choose bride/groom for their child.
Yet, it is their child who is gonna spend their 
entire lives with their not so significant half being.

The child is gonna suffer their ass off.
Especially when they do not love each other.

Now for my very own personal rant.
Do you know the main reason why I hate them.

There is this one old prickhead at the bus stop every morning.
Usually, he dresses in an old piece of shirt (soiled), and dirty looking sandals.

I am not sure which religion he is but he holds this necklace of 
wooden beads and chants mantras at the bus stop.

And yes, his mantras freaks me out.
Partially cz I am a Baptist and mantras freaks me out.

So I take out my iPod.
Out of the corner of my eyes, he stares at me with his beady two eyes.
(Just feel like korek-ing them out)

Go screw yourself!!
Does not mean you can torture me with your spiritual self, ass hole.

When the bus came, I stood up and went first in line.
That fucking bastard have the guts to push his way through me.
Fucker!!

As the bus was really full, I had the "honour" to be squashed by him.
Damn jelik larh.
I can feel as though he is fucking me.
Damn fuck lah!!

Then, when he wanted to unboard the bus, he pushed me roughly aside.
Whi the heck gives you the power to do that old man.

To the fucking ol man.
Well, it is just sad that your children left you.
Who would not.
If  it was me, I would have left you since the day I was born.
Youare frickin disgusting.
Do get a fresh piece of clothing.
Instead of wearing the same one for days.

Stop pretending to be holy, you fucking hypocrite.
I am sure that even if your god is real, he is not blind asshole.

Go on a diet.
Your belly make you look like you are 9 months pregnant.
Besides, you are taking too much space in the bus.
That all.
Oh... btw... go screw yourself.

0 comments: