BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

KuALA lUMPUR nIGHT scenery.
Taken from Legend Hotel.

The silluette of the staircase caught my eyes.

Grilled Unagis/ Eels

The RAW selection.


Teppanyaki: Salmon, mussel, beef and chicken with asparagus and straw mushroom


I think this is sardine.
The meat was juicy and tender while the skin was crispy.

Green tea, anyone?


Miso soup.
Soy base soup with Japanese tofu and seaweed, garnished with spring onion.
The Japanese tofu was really soft and smooth.


The teppanyaki before it was cooked by the chef.
The glass dome.


I took this picture because the chandelier
looks cool.
***************************************

Carmen when she was twelve.
Nyek, nyek

EL when she was twelve too.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, today I had a not so bad day.

Some pretty amazing incidents happened today.
Firstly, Sherrie wore her first mini micro today.
She even did the feminine walk for the first time.

Secondly, EL SWORE using the word SCREW.
Girls do not normally curse but I do not condemn them as it is a way of
expressing oneself.

Chemistry was not that bad.

Mr Omar was indeed a good lecturer, albiet his accent which I found pretty confusing and amusing.

Since Vday was closing by, the girls have been showing symptoms of
Desperadosiac.
It is a condition where the ladies are displaying ultimate signs of affection to the
opposite sex in order to gain attention.
This includes reading New Moon.

After Organic Chem, My dad came and pick me up because he had to pay the fees.

Later that evening, we went to Gen Restaurant in Legend Hotel.
They were serving Japanese Buffet and it was indeed scrumptious.
I started my dinner with Teppanyaki.
You can select what meat you want and the chef will cook it there and then.
Nice.
I drank Miso soup too.
The miso soup was an interesting concoction of say based soup with
tofu and sea weeds and spring onions.
Next, I tried grilled sardines.
They were not your typical soggy ketchup soaked sardines.
These sardines were firm and the meat were tender.
The skin of the sardines were crunchy due to the grilling.
After the sardines, I had my share of raw sashimis and unagis.
Salmons, tunas, oysters, mussels and octopus tentacles were available raw.
I had plates and plates of those and not long later, my stomach began to felt queasy.
Octopus and salmon swan around my stomach, creating a ruckus.
To settle down my stomach, I ate something filling and warm.
My dinner continues with with sobas and other jap delicacies.

I was filled at the end of the meal.

0 comments: