BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Last Day of CNY...

My family and I were having a fam gathering with my aunts and cousins today.
Location: Sam Yuan Restaurant at PJ.
Time: 8 pm.

As we were leaving our house, it started raining.
More like pissing as the rain was falling slowly.

Dad rushed to the place, having jam phobia,
Arrived at the place at 7.50 something.
All the rest were there already.
Settling down, the first dish came.
Yee Sang.
Yayaya.
Last day of becoming a total glutton.

After that, the next dish was shark fin soup.
PETA HATES ME.

Nest dish was amazingly delicious.
It was some chicken with herbal based gravy.
With sesame seeds.
And the meat was so tender and juicy that it left me thicking whether they serve this in heaven or not.
5 *****

Coming up was prawns.
I do not fancy prawns as it is 
1. Messy
2. Makes my lips itchy.
3. The juices squirts into my eyes.

Yet, I tried it as well.
They turned out to be a twist to my taste buds.
The 1st prawn was tangy and sweet with a hint of Thailandy flavour.
Tossed with onions and mayo.

The 2nd prawn was in black sauce and pepper.
Interesting.
Both of the prawns made me felt like
East meets West,
Heaven and Hell,
Boy meets Girl.

The fifth dish was Bean Curd sheets warpping the seafood.
The seafood consists of abalone, scallops, mushroom (not seafood) and dried oysters.
I particularly hate this dish as it contains oysters.
DRIED oysters.

I do not mind oysters unless they are fresh from the ocean.
(Demanding boy)

Skipped dish.

Finally was the Lap Mei Fan.
It is some Chinese Sausages Rice.
Okokok larh.

Perfect way to end the whole gastromomic journey.

Dessert was longan and sea cucumber punch.
Delicious.

Accompanied with Lin Yong Pau.
(Lotus Seed Dumpling)

Ah, I was stuffed to the brim.

Came home at  around 10 and found out that 2 people tagged me.
Still tagging..

Peace and nitey!!

0 comments: