BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Listening Undang.

Yesterday was 8th of February.
I was tired from the day before yesterday's night out with my peers.

My dad was shouting at my, trying to wake me up.
Why?
Weel, I am suppose to go for my Undang listening that morning.

Damn!!
I rushed down, and saw a small miniscule white Kancil waiting outside my house.
Inside was an 'elderly' man and a another student, I pressume.

 I hopped into the car with my brother and the 
driver asked me instantly...

"Got IC AR?"
"Ya."

The next instant, the driver started the engine and began chaterring 
with the other student in Mandarin.

"Ching Chong"
"cHING CHONG CHING CHING CHIONG?"
" aH cHING cHING CHIONG"

Slowly, their conversation began to drill into my brain like a frigging jack hammer.
The driver stopped at somewhere
at Chan Sow Lin and picked up another student, a girl.
A not hot girl.

The journey continues with me, my brother and the girl cramped behing the small Kancil 
and that friggin Ching Ching student chattering in front of us comfortably with the driver.

Soon, we arrived at Ulu Langat, a hot ulu place.

I went in and daftar-ed for the 
Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu (KPP) and was given a card.

I then proceeded into a room with 50 other students.
It was pretty boring, waiting there, listening to my iPod.

Not soon later, the lecturer came in with his laptop.
And started playing videos of accidents.
Some were funny, some were pretty gory.
Really gory accidents.
There was one where a motorist went under the wheels of a trailer and got squashed.

The 5 hours lecture soon starts and I was busy jotting down exam tips and notes.
(Anyone who is reading this blog, please give me some tips and helpful materials)

It was quite interesting actually.
The lecturer was giving us jokes and tips.

He even allow us to sleep in his class.

Soon, it was lunch time.
1 hr.

The lecture continues, but with a different lecturer.
Damn membosankan.
The lecture was giving lame stupid jokes which at some point made no sense at all.
Friggin stupid.
I slept thoughout his speech.
Finally, my brother woke me up.
Yay, lecture is over.

Skipped happpily into the small Kancil once again.
Reached home at 3 something, tired but filled.


0 comments: