BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Chill






Fridays used to be my favourite day in my entire week.
Why?
Because I can relax my ass off for the next 2 and a 1/2 days.

Now, with my new schedule, thursday is my favourite.
Cheers!!

So, I can relax even more.

Yesterday, I had my last class at 2.30.
It was biology and the topic for the day was freakin boring.

I sat at the back watching my peers listening to Ms Jane.
Ms Jane is a cool lecturer that she can get you interested in
Biology anytime of the day.

Well, after class we (Carmen, EL, me, Wei Keat, Kian Min and Stef)
headed for the pool.

Kian Min and Stef wasn't swimming but I forced them to go there as well.
(Stef was the photographer)

Wei Keat wasn't too keen to go but  Carmen and I forced him as well.
Brought him back to Carmen's room.

I went into the loo and when I came out, he wasn;t there.
I called Carmen and started phoning him.
That idiot did not answer.
Damn.

Carmen and me started discussing on how Wei Keat was such and ass.
On the way to the pool, we meet up with EL.

Then we met with stef and kian min at the pool.
Since it was such a hot day, I was standing at the edge of the pool, admiring the reflections on the water surface.

Suddenly, out of nowhere,2 hands pushed me into the pool.
WITH MY SHIRT ON!!

Damn, I only brought one today, so I got no spare one.
Never mind, I put it to dry there.

The one who pushed me in was Wei Keat.
Argh, I was fooled.

Totally punked.

We swam around and Kian Min and Stef was sitting there
 reading their newspapers repeatedly.

Sorry guys for burdening you to fetch me home.

Stef was kind enough to be our photographer.

She even took the liberty to check my inbox for me.
Thanx for being such a good friend.

Later, Ronald and Jesslyn came.

I went back with Kian Min's car at aroound 4.45.

Had a long nap/sleep and woke up at 8.
No sunburns.
hAHA.
But tanned.



0 comments: