BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

On The 5th Day Of CNY..... What happened?

Lion Dance At Mid Valley.
Location: Radioactive, Ruffege

Look properly and you can see the lion's arse
=================================

Well, it has been long since I last blog.
As you can see, it is Chinese New Year.
Red Lanterns.
Lion Dance.
Dragon Dance.
Incense burning day and night.
Ang Pows everywhere.
Food and tidbits.
Snacks and munchies.

What is more obvious than the mentioned symptoms.

Here is a recap on my CNY.

Day 1

Went for a gathering at my aunt's house.
More of a reunion actually.
Excluding my aunt at France and my uncle at Sabah.

And I baked a cake.
Just to lagak a bit larh.
(Larh is a must in a Malaysian's daily vocabulary)

The cake was good (I guess).
Choc as usual.
Somewhat like a sponge cake.

Okae.
Then we had the other usual delicacies.

After the dinner, we watched CJ7 which was screened a year before.

The movie was fun when you watched it for the first time, but the second time I watched it, CJ7 was pretty lame.
Guess it was a love at first sight.

Playtime was next.
My brothers and me played dai di and bluff with my cousins.

End of day one.

Day 2.

Stayed at home.
Sleeping
Neighbors came for a short visit.

Noon nap.

Night, my aunts came for a visit.
Went out for supper at Ipoh Old Town Kopitiam.

I ordered Asam Laksa and a Twin Shake.

Bad Choice.

When I went home, I began to feel a little heaty.
Drowned a few gallon of water.
Still heaty.
And my stomach began to dance.
I mean seriously.
Dancing.
Whoa.

Taking no chances, I went to sleep.

3.20 am.

Woke up.
Have not been sleeping for the past 2 hours.
Tossing and turning.
Man, I was shivering.
Feverish shivering.
Cold sweat.

The bed groaned and so did my bones.
My joints ache.
Any doctors awake at this hours probably is a serial killer or something.

Went through the entire fridge to find the friggin fever med.
Pop one in.
Drown a cup of water.
Went to sleep.

Sleepless night went by.

Day 3

Woke up at 7.20 with a severe severe headache and fever.
Went to toilet with a full bladder.
Pale and lifeless.
I hung over the throne of comfort.
Any second now.
2
1

I purged for the first time.
Wasn't good.

Second time.
Last nights dinner went down the drain... undigested.

Went back to bed.
Woke up at 11.20am.
Dad wanted to renew something at Klang.
Bak Kut Teh.
That perked me up.
Groggy, sickly, lifeless.
I dragged my way into Elantra and went to Klang.
For Bak Kut Teh!!

Passes by Valarie's old school.

Bad news.
After sacrificing my energy to Klang, the shop was closed.
Well, we will sit for the second best.
Truth to be told, the second one was quite good actually.

We reached home at 2 something.

At 4, we went to the Denise's house for dinner.

Uncle Steve was there with his daughters, Annabelle, Catherine and Jojo.
Denise has three sis, Leslie, Lydia and Christine.

The dinner was a feast.
Spagetti, vege dips and apple crumble for dessert.
Could a decent person like me ask for anything better?

After dinner, we played games.
Taboo, mafia, empire, and boggler.
Fun fun fun.

Went back at 9.

Night.
Stomach was dancing again.
Took some poh chai yun.
Gulp in some water.

10 minutes later...

I rushed to the toilet and puked again.
And again.
And again.
And for the last time.
4 times total.

I was seriuosly dehydrated.
Drank some water and slept on the couch.
Just in case I have to rush to the loo again.

Day 4
Woke up at 6.30.
Went back upstairs to sleep.

Dad woke me up at 7.
Said something about Nottingham but I can barely hear after the puking incident.
Told him I was sick and slept again.
Woke up at 11.30.

Skipped lunch.
Did nothing.

Night.
Went to aunt's house.
Ate some snacks and muchies.
Enjoyed watching darts competition.
Went home.
Slept peacefully for the first time after 2 days.

Day 5
Woke up at 11.
Dad say that we are going out for movie.

What movie?
Not decided yet.
Venue?
MV.

INKHEART was our choice.
Bedtime story was a big no no after not so good reviews.
I watched Lycans already so it was out too.

Inkheart was pretty good.
In fact, it was exciting for me.

Well, tomorrow i will be going for a swim at the club with my brethrens.

Peace


0 comments: