BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back To Square One

My brother donning his school uniform during lunch.
(Chinese hawker center, Soon Lei Restaurant)
*****************************************************
Guess what!!
Today the kids are going back to school after their long vacation.
Damn, I miss those days when I have to trudge to school on a cold morning.
 
Oh, by the way, my younger brother Daniel is now in Form 3 this year.
Yes, he is attending the morning school session.
Well, I am suppose to pick him up after school but I 
OVERSLEPT.
I woke up at 1.30 pm when my dad came back.

Scenario.

Dad: Where is Long (my brother's nickname) ?
Me: Huh (still groggy)
Dad: You have not pick him up?
Me: Oh!

Know what, sometimes I feel a little guilty for troubling my dad.
It is not that I am trying not to, but it is unavoidable.
I am so lazy!!
Damn, I can sleep until goodness know when!!
 
Alright folks, I will keep you all updated.
Peace!!

0 comments: