BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Final Job.

Dusk.

Pathway.
*******************************************
Warning: This is a frigging long blog post. Skip it if you like....

The title of this blog does not meant to induce any dirty significance.
The reason I am blogging this is because I will be taking the last paper for the second semester.
Simplified version: I will be free after this paper.

Oh, I am going to recap what happened to me yesterday.
Yesterday was 12 January 2009.
The day of my Business Mathematics.

Guess what, I totally forgotten that I have my paper today.
I woke up at 9 morning and had my breakfast.
I went online for 20 minutes when my cell rang.
Carmen.
I was surprised that she texted me.
A few days ago, I promised her that I will go early to uni to study.
WHICH I THOUGHT WAS TOMORROW.
Well, I opened the message:
You still at home?
WHOA!!
I was totally shocked by that.
I called her and she told me that today is our maths paper.

I rushed to have my shower and the next secong racing towards the bus stop.
Seconds felt like minutes as I stood there waiting.
Mind you, my uni is 2 hours travelling time if you are lucky.
My paper starts at 1.30.
The bus from Kajang station to my uni leaves at 11.15 morning.
That means I have 1 1/2 hours to reach Kajang.

And that stupid bus driver is not helping either.
I was waiting there for 20 minutes before I can see the bonnet.
While I was travelling on the bus, I hoped that the bus does not break down or something.
(Mind you again that these things do happen at critical times.)

Finally I reached Mid Valley station safe and intact.
Whew that was a smooth ride.
There is still 1 hour to spare.

The next train to Kajang was suppose to arrive at 10.13.
It was 10.12.
Hmm, coming soon!!

10 minutes later.....

The train is definitely late.
I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!
I am there, carrying my bag with Chemistry and Math notes and my ridiculously heavy file.
Prespire dripping from my fore head.
Anxiously standing at the ledge, scuntinizing at the distance, praying that the shadowy bulk at the distance could be the train.

10.20.
10.30.

Suddenly, the P.A announced that the train will be arriving at approx 7 minutes.
And it did.
(I guess 7 really is a lucky number, huh..)

The train master is a newbie, I think.
He terlanjur when he was stopping at the station.
I have to walk a distance to get into the coach.
 10.30 + 30 minutes= 11 morning.
I can make it.
I could make it.
I hope....

I reached the station at 11 morning and the bus was waiting there. 
Patiently.
Her shining chasis was waiting at the horizon.
My princess in shining amour.

I fumbled to retrieve my bus tickets.
Then I leapt into the carriage of comfort.

Arriving, I went for luch as usual.
Then I got this amazing piece of news.
Some lucky bastards got to do the past year's Chemistry paper.
And that  exact paper was exactly like the one that came out for my Chemistry test.
Screw them!!

The day ended so so with a friggin hot weather.
Went home completely exhausted.

Accomplishment of the day:
Started playing Mafia Wars on Facebook.
Did ok-ed on Maths Paper. 
Brought my exam docket.
Woke up at 9 am.
Did the triathlete marathon.

A perfect knot for the day, don't you think so.
Peace.

0 comments: