BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Of Chemistry and Boredom

I am so bored studying.
Can anyone cure this boredom?
I took some pictures from my house during the after rain sunset.
Pretty.....Lame
The coloured cloud from the above picture looks like a chic hatching from the egg.
Such abstract.
Nescafe to start the day.
Eventhough I had one earlier.

Study First.
I have my Chemistry paper today and it was Hell!!
The paper was really tough for me!!
Like real tough!!
That really wasted my efforts on the subject.

Spent my yesterday and the day before and the day before before, screwing up my life by just staring at the notes, trying to memorize the essence of the subject.
And what I am about to get is a F.lunk for Chemistry.
Nonetheless, I caught some incredible pictures of my 'friends' studying their heads off.

Angel studying. (Not Chemistry though. It was some Molecular Eccentric Geometrapezermal Paper)... Interesting!!

So In!!
Sherrie: I cant undertand this lar!!! Screw you, Mr Chiang!! OMG, I just used profanity.
                       I will go into 10 years seclusion. I won't even have wet dreams anymore!!
The whatever day.
No more nice sunsets today...:(
Bali Shoes
My brother's sandals from Bali

0 comments: