BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Procastination Is Me 2

Two love birds sitting on the wires in the middle oof 
the rain.
(Outside my house)

Looming dark clouds.
Looks so serene and peaceful.

*****************************************************
Oh my, the third day of New Year and I am back to my study table.
As you can see, my table is really messy with the notes and stuff.
Wow, I really slacked during the study week. 
I practically did nothing and partied all day

Biology and Chemistry notes.
Stack after stack.

Interestingggzzzzzz........
Makes me wanna sleep by just looking at the sterile white papers.

You guys understand any of this??

Isobutyl.
What the heck??

I really should go back to my studying now.
The sky is rainy the whole day.
It is kinda cool and chilly.
Wanna go out but the exams round the corner simply does not allow me to do so.
Damn.

0 comments: