BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yes, yes and yes!!!

Dinner at Dragon-i 

An interesting pot I found at ACE Hardwares
***************************************************************

Yes Man was definitely a yes from me!!

*********************************************************************

I watched Yes Man at Mid Valley GSC on a New Year.
Luckily, we booked the ticket earlier because the crowd queing up was simply 
AMAZING!!
They are like ants going after sugar.
(Simple paradox of the situation)

After getting the tickets, there was still 1 hour to kill.
Without wasting any time, we went window shopping.
I stopped by at Rasphody Music shop and saw this Mat Salleh rocking with this 
ultra cool
electric drum.
I was in awe watching him playing the set with amazing precision and cool.

I wa like a total idiot standing outside the window, admiring the whole scene.
My dad went to the Canon shop to find lens accessories for his camera.
Both my brothers loitered around doing nothing.

30  minutes before the movies started, I stomach was growling like a wild bitch.
Alright, time to grab something to eat.

Stomach: Growl, growl!!
Me: Ah, a bread will solve that.
 
(Bread meets gastric juices and got devoured)

We then went to the cineplex.
The show started and I was laughing the entire show.

Review
The story is pretty simple. Carl (Jim Carrey) is a junior accountant whose favourite word is "NO".
His wife ditched him for a 'better' person and his working life is dull and mundane.
One day, his long-tim-no-see friend, Norman came and visit him. 
He told Carl to go for this "YES" seminar thingy which was claimed to be able to change people's lives.
Initially, Carl was reluctant to go.
He then decided to try it out since he has nothing to lose.
At the seminar, he made a so-called covenant with Terence, the founder of the "YES"seminar.
The covenant states that Carl must say yes to every plea from the people around him.
After that incident, Carl found his love of his life, a persian lover, a sexual experience from a, aged granma called Tillie and accused of being a terrorist.
This movie is worth the bucks as the recent "comedy" movies turned out pretty lame actually.

Throughout the movei, some jakuns at the lower seats gave some catcalls and hoots.
(That totally pisses me off)

After a while, my stomach started giving me signs of hunger and starvation.
(Hmm, can anyone give me any diet tips on how to suppress hunger effectively?)

The show ended around 8.30 p.m and we went for dinner at 
Dragon-i.
I ordered this Szechuan style La Mian with pork chops.
Emm, scrumptious-ly delicious.

My dad ordered the famous 
Siu Long Pao.
This pao is a dumpling with soup in it.
When a person bites into the pao, the juices starts to flow into 
one's mouth, enabling them to savour the sweetness of the meat and the freshness of the soup.
 Wow!!

We shopped at Guardians for a while and went home.
That ties a perfect knot for my 
2009 New Year celebrations.

Now back to my studies.
Peace to you all..

0 comments: