BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hols

Tody's Biology was friggin hard.
The questions seem to be so degree like.
Most of the time, I'll be like "On shit, or the other one**"

Well, glad it is over.
Now, my holidays officially started.
Har,har har...

My plans:
SLEEP ALL DAY!!
(Although that will be contradicting with my New Year's Resolutions)

Next, I will be taking my UNDANG...
small step to BIG dreams...

Thirdly, I wanted to get a job but do not know where to find one.
Who is willing to hired a bummer like me...
All I will do is wait for the break and lunch time.

That is all for today..
I am gonna get a sleep tight kind of sleep tonight.
Peace :)

1 comments:

bang-bang! said...

uuuhhh...kuan kuan's got a bloggie. neways i'll have to call you soon. need a lil help...just something you do best.hehe