BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two Hits to Homerun

Yesterday's snapshot of the near midnight sky...
********************************************
This is the last two friggin hits before I get to taste the sweet 
SEMESTER BREAK.
But as usual, nothing comes free.
I have to sit here, daily, studying my subjects.
Constantly distracted by the laptop screen, screaming for attention.
The electronic clock ticks away second by second, minute by minute, till the 
24 hours of my daily life passes by.
Two more papers, Maths and Biology.
Chemistry has been hell on earth.
Usaha tangga kejayaan.
Who the heck created that!!
Sikit sikit, lama lama jadi bukit.
I understand the divine purpose of that is to provide motivation and inspiration, but 
all that hype only gave me headache and mimpi buruk of me failing.

Damn those bloody jakuns.
Do I have to spend my entire time ranting to my screen?

For those at The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Good Luck in your Finals.
Selamat Berjaya.
Jia You......

Alright, Peace!!
Remember Gaza.!!

0 comments: