BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Furanose and Fogging.

The fog starts again.
The recent rage of aedes and dengue caused the local community 
call for the fogging to be done at my housing area.
One can enjoy the sweet scent of joy as they wandered across the area,
fogging and spraying the pesticides.

The war just started. 

Receeding
Clearing

Almost
 
Clear blue sky again :)
*************************************
Can't really blog today because of the extreme weather. (Excuses, excuses)
Nonetheless, I am going to update you guys on my resolutions.
Up till now, I have not been able to even keep one of it.
What is the purpose of this crap shit.

I have been sleeping late as usual.
I woke up at 1 today.

Yada,yada,yada.

Okae, tomorrow is my last paper for this semester.
Biology.
It does not sound as haunting as it seems.
In fact, Biology is fun.
And exciting.. to a few.

Well, wish me luck ya.
I am not asking much of you people.
Alright, peace to the world.

ps: Do play mafia wars and rock legends on Facebook :) add me!!

0 comments: