BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taxi Talks

Today was friggin weird.
Being a good boy, I went to church.
Since pops cannot fetch me and due to the non-existant driving license, my brother and me was left with two options:

Option 1
Take the rapid bus and subsequently take the taxi.

Option 2
The taxi.

Being a GOOD and SANE boy, the immediate response should be...
Take the TAXI!!.

Well, we flagged down the taxi at Shell and took off.
The taxi driver was a middle age man who listens to Buddhist chanting songs.
I think his name was Low something something Law....

Well, didyou ever felt the ackwardness when the driver starts to 
strike up a conversation with you.

Well, I took out my cell and the driver was like:

Driver: Is that your phone?
Me: Yeah...
Driver: How often do you need to charge your phone?
Me: Erm... urm.... 4 days once?
Driver: Oh, I see...

What the frickin hell is wrong with my phone...
Every phone does that...
The conversation continues...

Driver: What is the brand of your phone?
Me: Samsung.
Driver: Oh, mine is Soni Elikson. (This is how the driver pronounced Sony Ericsson)

So what it is a Sony Ericsson. Like the hell I care.

The journey continued with other conversations which I can barely hear as 
I was listening to my iPod.

Suddenly, I heard my brothers laughing.
Well, I turned to the driver and I saw that he was telling some sort of joke.(Lame joke, I guess)
Trying not to be a spoilsport, I mustered my fakest laugh you have ever heard in your entire life.

Driver:...........(Telling joke)
Me: Erm...hehehehe?

I was relieved that we arrived at our destination (First Baptist Church, Petaling Jaya).
Surprisingly, the fare was frigging cheap. (This includes a phone harrassment and a couple of lame jokes)

Tambang teksi dari Kuchai Jaya hingga ke Petaling Jaya.
RM 5 sahaja!!

Alright folks, back to my maths.
Peace to Israel!!

0 comments: