BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

See Wai's Sweet 19th

I met See Wai when we were in F2.
She was Pui San's best buddy that time and she was sitting
behind me if I am not mistaken.

It was during F3 when we really cliqued.
LOL!!

Her birthday was the easiest to remember because 
it is so near to mine.

Like my house and damai.

So it was Friday night.
Wendy had told me a day earlier about her surprise party.

We lured her out of her house and went out for dinner.
It was a pan mee stall at Desa Petaling.
Wendy drove there cause neither of us have lisence.
Screw!!!

When we went there, Wendy and I discussed using the 
pretext of looking at Wendy's boyfriend pictures.

See Wai was clueless (I think).
After dinner, the plan was not really ready, so we went to Sri Petaling for desserts.
At a shop called Sweet Bun.

Wendy was too full, whereas I was never full.
I ordered a glass of Coconut Milk with Mango and Sago
(Something like a cendol.) and Fried Milk.

Ever tried Fried Milk before?
Tasty!!!
Taste like Steamed Eggs in a cup!!

After 'dessert', the other's was not really ready yet,
so Wendy fetched her home first.

We waited in the car for the others and surprised her with cakes and jellies.!!!
I love the jellies :) (guilty)

See Wai just had her bath when we rammed (exaggerating) through her door.

There you go See Wai,Happy belated 19th birthday.
Your present will have to wait because I was never good
at getting one.


0 comments: