BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally

I can't describe my feelings right now.
Somewhat a thin line between feeling euphoric and depressed.
Finally, I managed to find time to dedicate to my blog again.
It is not to say that I do not have time, it is just that I have been procastinating.

So, what do I have to say.
A little update on Carmen, the goddess of philosophy.
She came up with a theory a couple of days ago.
Goes something like this.

Setting: Carmen standing straight admist fogs, mist and clouds.
Divine, bright, and pure light shining behind her like a beacon of knowledge.

Carmen: Guys will get BIG E when a girl shouts (scream, moan, weep, wail, etc)

All of us was astounded when we received this piece of 
knowledge.

Never underestimate a girl's voice. 

0 comments: