BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busi-ness

Argh, I am so damn busy for the past weeks.
Yes, that is my excuse for no updates :)

Firstly, I started my driving lessons:)
Haha, I manage to drive around Sri Petaling area without any engine stalling :)

The second lesson was a whizz too :)
Managed to side park.

But my retarded instructor is a pain in the ass.
All he was doing was stepping on his brake and ask me to accelerate :O

WTF!!
How in the earth can I accelerate when it is braked :?
Still, I had loads of fun :)
Note to See Wai, Jealous? L:)

But the past week had been horrendous to me.
My maths sucks :(
My organic lagi suck.
I became a racist because of one fucking guy in my class.

Everyone is studying while I am playing and fooling around.
*****************************************

Last Saturday was my Uni's prom :)
Jess the retarded called me last minute, waking me up when I was half awake (half asleep?)

Jess: Htennek, we are going for the annual dinner.....
Me: Okae (Half of the information was lost through the grogginess)

Still, I went.
The dinner was held at Sunway resort and spa ?
The venue was at the grand ballroom.
Wowweee, damn cool leh....

the deco was excellent, the food was delicious (I had triple servings :) 
The emcees, Ean and Nat from Hitz 92.9 were ghosting that night and
they were hilarious and lame.

I could not imagine that Ean was that short.

I met Ivan's girlfriend, Kimmie and Jess's Boyfriend Teik Chi for the first time.
I went partnerless :(
My company for the night was the delicious abalone and the honey dew dessert.

After the dinner and the performances, we headed to MOS.
My first clubbing experience for the forst time and i WENT out 1/2 hrs later.
WTF!!

It is not a good idea to go in for a chatty person like me.
You pratically have to shout to the other person to make yourself heard.

Jess left early too.
Stef was still jiggling with her booties if she had any :)
***********************************************

Omg, my Biology test is tomorrow and I am blogging.
The reason why I am blogging now is to get back my readers :)
They have been asking me about my stagnant blog.
Sorry.
Will update again really soon.

Have you guys been clicking on the adverts?
PLEASE DO, I PROMISE TO BELANJA YOU GUYS!!!!
*****************************************

0 comments: