BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday comes but once a year


This few days were not worth a blog post.
Uneventful.

Lol.
However, 19th is a ways worth a post.
19 is a significant number for me for a few reasons.

Mainly, it is my birthday.
Today is my birthday.
I almost forgot about it.

Yesterday, we went to the Gardens for dinner at the Spread.
My aunts and uncles were there.
I never thought it was for my birthday until the cake was taken out.
Lol...
talking about blur-ness.

Dinner was excellent.
It was a buffet dinner.
The one's that I love is rib eye and seafood cooked with cream.

Stuffed to the max.
Went for a walk at mv.

My pariah brother challenge my cousin, brother and I 
for a game at the arcade.

We played Daytona.
Then we played the basketball thing where you have to
throw balls into the hole?

I won hands down.

Neways, I went back tired but happy.
And most importantly, filled.
*************************************

Little did I know, sms came flooding in...
Thank you every one who greeted me though texting, facebook-ing, and erm...
friendster?

Lol.. I really appreciate these messages.
Luckily no messages came in saying that I am older.
I kill them... my hair is turning grey in no time.

Luckily no hair falling.

Still I appreciate 
;)

Some sms came in as early as after 12...
Lol...
talking about punctuality...

Here I would like to officially wish Kenneth Kuan Yuen Fai a 
Happy 19th Birthday

0 comments: