BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Oath

Blogging here seems so distant.
I hardly blog here.
Sometimes I might blog at Pangeelapong.
But I found out that I hardly blog anymore.

Reasons.
Ah, life is full of reasons.
Right?
To justify yourself.
To amend.
Lol.
To cover up.


I seldom go out these days.
Why?

I am on study break.
This break was suppose to let us
STUDY!!!

I ended up sleeping as usual.

I did not even go out for yam cha anymore.
=.=

No phone calls.

I hardly go online.

I play games lately.
Alot.
Plenty.
Nonestop.

Wake at 4 p.m, sleep at 4 am.

What a life style.
Skipped breakfast.
Lunch.

Only dinner.
Lol....

I am a wreck....
SHOULD CHANGE.!!!

From this onwards, I declare myself as a nerd.
Lol, I am always one.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I so freaking hate my instructor.
Haha, I almost forgot to update you people on my

DRIVING LESSONS.

I have a retarded instructor who is 
so bloody retarded that he always hold my stering wheel
just to avoid the potholes on the road.

He would not let go of it unless it is on the high way.

It is not like I am going to crash the miserable kancil
right?

Lol. 
I started driving without my instructor at my side ady.
I knocked the tiang once during side park.
So embarassing.
Had to lift my ass out of the car and pick up the tiang in
front of other people.

So stupid.

Then, my bukit was a nightmare without the 
instructor.

Yet, he was there, yelling at me through the side window.

Instructor favourite quotes.

Lift hand brake.
Accelerate leh
Okae slowly lift clutch.
Accelerate leh.
If no accelerate how to move???
BRAKE BRAKE
(Please translate to canto)

The more he shouted, the more
panicky I am.

How am I going to think thru the ruckus.

He is being a mean ass.
Worse than a mean ass.

0 comments: