BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I GOT ROBBED!!!

Past MidDAY.
Omg... someone just broke into my house yesterday :(
It was in the afternoon when the fucking robbers came in.

My younger brother was there and he was playing the computer
when those bastards came in.
Since the roof can be easily pried open, the robbers had an advantage of coming in.

My brother told me that there were no footsteps on the floor as the
steps are wooden parkets.
They snooped behind my brother and clasp their bloody dirty hand over his mouth.

Since no struggle was avail, they won.
My brother could not call us because his phone was taken away from him.

Using rafia strings, they tied him up and gagged him.

The next moment, they ran upstairs and rummage though our belongings and
took the available cash.

My brother could hear the drawers and shelfs crashing down.
Since he was down stairs, he tried to break free.

There was nothing to cut those rafia except for some
children scissors.

He tried standing up but it was tough.

It was then he heard them coming down again.
There were no sacks but just boxes.
Boxes of my belonging.

My brother wanted to scream but his mouth was gagged.
Again, he tried to break free from the bonds but the robbers pushed him down.
He later took my brother's and my laptop and carried into the awaiting car.

Before leaving, the robbers left a note saying......

Please press on Ctrl + A

"APRIL'S FOOL"

Gotcha, actually nothing happen to my family and house.
Just joking.
Donnot take this seriously ya.
Thanks for concerning. :)

htennek

0 comments: