BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jason

The blog title has nothing to do with this blog post.
On the other hand, it explains the movie I watched recently.

Most of you guys have certainly watched Jason vs Freddy right?
Haha, the most significant part was the naked girl part during the start
of the movie where the girl was swimming before she got chopped by Jason.

Now who is Jason.
Jason is this deformed boy, (physically and mentally).

It was Friday 13th when he witness the beheading of his mom.
After that incident, he went on a rampage to kill people.

The movie was gory.
Sickening but exhiliarating.
Seriously!!!
My adrenaline was rushing through my veins.
The exact same feeling of going through some sexual high.

My heart was pumping as though it would pop out from my mouth.
Carmen who was sitting beside me was not really watching.
Okae, she was watching through her bag!!!!!

Lol.....

My birthday party with my uni friends was great.
Seriously, I had so much fun.

I was teased.
:(
Not exactly a good thing right?

Haha, but it made me appreciate friends.
I mean, no one would like to have birthdays alone right?
They planned the surprise which 70% surprised me....

I had a big red card creatively decorated.
I loved the cheese cake Stef!!!

I did not even share it with my brother.
Oh, I usually do not.

Neways... I take this opportunity to
 Thank You for everything:
Present
Card
Time sacrificed
Wishes
Cake
Being there for me!!!!!

0 comments: