BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fucking Screwed

My math sucks.
My Chemistry sucks.
The only subject which I really find joy is Biology.
But I find it hard to do so now with stupid assignments 
such as Organic essay and reports.

I have been stressing over exams for the past few weeks.
Since I am a part time nocturnal, I lacked my sleeping hours.

Lecturers have been an ass by giving half baked lectures 
which does not make sense half the time.

The thing I hate about them is that them try and make things
interesting but they fail by trying too hard.

Just cut the crap by going straight to the point instead 
of running round the bush and coconut tree like some 
bloody Bollywood movie.

Sometimes, I wondered what I will turn out in 10 years time.
Working as a scientist in some lab?
Designing?
Unemployed?

This is the same rant I posted a few months ago.
I partially hate this course.
I tried telling my dad once but it was useless.

Solution, go ask Uncle Eric and Steve for solutions.
But I hate asking because they usually give me hard, coinfusing, PhD answers.

How the fuck am I going to understand.
Well, I am just going to go through this course and 
wait for the results.

Results determine.
One failure and I am outta there.

0 comments: