BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Can't I Ask Why?!!!

Uni has been pretty tough these few weeks.
Luckily, I have few friends around to crash about.

Yet, the subjects are getting harder and weirder.
Particularly this 2 subjects: Organic and Chemistry.

Chemistry has a new lesturer.. yay.. 
or not.
Hisname is Mr Akupunxtaunamedie.
Indian I suppose.
Clean shaven with a light stubble.

The problem with him is that he give short breaks.
Really short breaks.
So short that you can't even take a piss during breaktimes.

I like Mr Chiang's breaks.
Long and relaxing.
You can go out of the class and never come back :)

Mr Omar's classes are pretty tight too.
Short breaks.
Nevertheless, Mr Akupunxtaunamedie won hands down.

Moving on, organic chemistry is getting harder wach week.
Confusing.
And to make the matter worse, the teachings are confusing.

We were taught to balance the equation during high school.
Yet, the equations now are lacking H here and there.
WTF?!!
Ms Jane was getting annoyed with my constant bombardment 
of ridiculous questions on her.
The class witnessed her explosion yesterday.
Sweet!!

Biology was shitty today :(
After hours sitting under the flourescent tube, staring at the printed sheets 
was pointless.

Ms Jane came in with the papers and passed it to us.

Q1:Explain the term....... SPECIATION?
WTF?
I did not come across any speciation during my revision.
Adrenaline started pumping through my veins.

Q2 Explain the term SYMPATRIC SPECIATION and 
ALLOPATRIC SPECIATION. Provide suitable examples.
WTH?!!
OMG, I could pee in my pants right away.
Suddenly, something flew pass my mind.
Something to do with birds.
Fuck, I am thinking of birdies in the middle of a frickin exam.
Then something about lions and tigers.
Oh, I felt like Archimedes when I finally got it.
Sympatric: The mutated birdies.
Allopatric: Ligers
Quickly, I wrote down my answers.

Few hours later, I am here in the comforts of my home and I took out 
my last semester notes.
Reason was to look for those meanings.

Few minutes later, I started cursing.
Sympatric: Ligers
Allopatric: BIRDIES CASE

Looks like I am gonna spend the weekend cursing, 
passing out questionnaires and studying :(





0 comments: