BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mr Omar Sulhi (I Think)

The blog title is dedicated to my former/ex Chemistry 
lecturer who fucked up my life

Argh!!!
I screwed Chemistry... real deep!!

Okae... I did not study hard enough..
Yet, the point of no return guiltiness was too much to bear.

Omg.. Organic chemistry was a real killer.
I totally skipped chapter 1 & 2.
Now I regreted not paying enough attention to those chapters.

I only I could turn back time.

Later that evening, we went to Metropoint to celebrate 
Kian Min's Birthday.

Initially, we thought of asking Chua to join
us but the Sabah Gang had a surprise party installed for him. :)

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers because I cannot think of any other 
restaurants :(

The portion of my 1/4 ori chicken was relatively smaller 
than the one I had last time.

Still, nevermind lar.
Wanted to get a cake too but forgot the reason why we
did not get one....

Good news of the week
1. Birthday coming up ;)
2. I earned 4.50 ringgit Malaysia on Nuffnang ;p
3. I won an ice cream today during the LG Roadshow at Uni
4. I started my motor
5. I got free movie tickets from GSC
Bad news of the week
1. Some Bangladeshi won the new LG hp...
2. Obviously I screwed the Chem test... I even had time to draw Mr Omar's face ;p
3. Tired and tired.. cannot wait for weekends to rot.

Sigh*

1st year will be more lonely...
Most of my friends are leaving for other unis
1. Wei Keat
2. EL (Pending)
3. Kitz (Pending)
4. Joan 
5. May be... Me

Pray to God that he will lead me to the right pathway..

This section is dedicated for Sherrie
Today, Carmen and Sherrie named my pet spider.

Red ant Spider= Jinggly
The black one=Ham Ham




0 comments: