BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Roadkill

Since I was small, I use to fantatise about being a driver.
Usually, I will be 'teaching' the driver instead of being a good
backseat passenger.

Form 5 passed and a number of my friends have
 already taken their lisence... except me.

It is not that I do not want to.
It is just that I do not have the time to spare, going through all
those trouble getting one.

Well, that really burdened my friends, chauffering me everywhere.
From mamaks to ccs. 

So I decided to get one this year.
The anticipation of driving is killing me.
10-2 and 3-9 is what the instructor taught us but I really wanna 
feel the adrenaline of speeding down the road.

Now I am getting closer to achieve my dreams.
I took my Undang and sat through the 
hellish 5 and 6 hours lecture.

Next week, I will be taking my first driveing lesson.
Wish me luck cause your life depends on my driving skills :)


0 comments: