BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Undang Passed.

For your information, I passed my undang.

Before I proceed on with this, I would personally 
thank those who had help me...
 
Nottingham Friends:
. Alvin
. Carmen
. Ee Leen
. Ivan
. Jesslyn
. Joan
. Kian Min
. Sherrie
. Stefanie
. Trini
.Wei Keat

Friends From 5a11
. Keith
. Keng Fai
. Mark
. Marvin
. Mun Kiat
. Jia Meng
. Clement
. Han Vern
. Wei Han
. Wendy
. See Wai
. Soo Yang

I woke up at 7 something and get ready.
Then the instructor took us (me and my elder brother) to 
somewhere at Cheras to take the exam.

On the way I read the book all over again.
Just in case.

When we reached there, a huge crowd was waiting for the center to open.
Luckily we were the first to place our name there because the 
crowd was getting larger.

There was a lady in charge and she is damn bossy.
Bossy bitch.
Just because she is tired of her lifeless life does not mean 
that she can push us candidates around.

She called my name and gave me that 
stupid "Sure fail look".
WTF!!

And the tone she use to speak to me was simply outrageous.
That bloody mafaka does not look into your eyes when
she speaks to you.

Then wtf am I gonna understand what you are trying to say.
After the procedures, we were ushered into the computer room.
I got table 13 and sat beside a foreigner and another Malay dude.

The Malay dude was taking his 4th test.
Man, that really freaked me out.
He also added that the exam was getting harder.

Whoa, I was really stressed at that point.
Then the test starts.
I was really happy at first because the nomber dan warna part 
was frickin easy

Suddenly, the system crashed.
It just hanged.
But the time was still running.

We waited in that bloody room for 15 minutes before continuing the test.
The bahagian B and C was tough.

Solution?
Tembak jer yang tak tau.
Cara:Pilih mana mana jawapan yang terpanjang.

It is effective.
Some questions are bonus.

It took me 16 minutes and I got 44/50.
I did not even bothered to re-check.

My brother passed as well, with 46/50.

First stage passed.
Give us another 4 months and we will be rumbling 
down the roads of Kuala Lumpur, pimping rides and luring chicks.

Daydreams **

We will pledge to be careful drivers and nothing more.
We will obey the rules and regs and will not break them.
We will not exercise the "Rules are meant to be broken" philosophy.




0 comments: