BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

GPS (Global Positioning System)

My cousin just got married!!
Pictures not available because my dad was the photographer :)

Oh, my dad just came back from China on a business trip and
brought a GPS device.
GPS (Global Positioning System) allows the user to find their way 
using addresses and coordinates.

Firstly, you have to type in the address you are looking for.
Starting with the country, city, state and the name of the road.

It was pretty fun to play with.
And the device was really accurate.

E.g: There is a sharp turning a few metres away,
the device will notify you.

GPS: Turn right in 230m.
GPS: Exiting highway in 600m.

It is also able to tell speedtraps and hidden camera.
With proper settings, it is able to identify trunk roads to evade 
the toll.

Overall, it is an essential device for those with STM like me :)

Happy birthdays to : Kian Min, Tai Onn and Chua Shark

Wish me luck in my Chemistry on Wed.

Sherrie, this is a post for you :)

Today, I had loads of fun teasing Sherrie.
Why should I tease her?
Because she is so teasable.

Haha, nonetheless, Sherrie was pretty much
 a sacarstic one as well :(

I almost lost to her but I devised a good prank to get her back.
During lunch, I was at SA with Sherrie and Carmen.
Sherrie suddenly pointed out on a guy to Carmen.
Since I was totally engrossed with my food, I MISSED out on what she said.

Being a ke-gong, I asked Sherrie and Carmen but they decided not to
tell me...:(
So I started pointing at random engineering people and talk to Sherrie.
*I was trying to make Sherrie embarassed but I looked like a fool*

Conclusion, Sherrie was embarassed and I felt a little stupid.
Nevertheless, a little endorphine gets me flowing again.

Oh btw, I started my motor lisence already.
Got my forst taste of the *Chopper* yesterday.
Sorry, I skipped church.




0 comments: