BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hot & Cold

Mother Nature hates us.
I woke up this morning witha slight drizzle on my window pane.
Well, the slight drizzle continued to become a pouring rainfall.

Since I can't catch a bus in this frickin weather, I asked for 
Alvin's help to fetch me toSalak Selatan train station. 
Thanks Alvin :)

I had MATHS test today and it was not good.
That was me knowing about today's test yesterday.
Of course I freaked out when Ivan told me that yesterday.

Did lotsa brushing up last night.
Had my dinner at 11 something.
Accompanied by Mr Kiru's lecture notes.

***************************************
Celebrated Mun Kiat's 19th the day before yesterday.
Had a small gathering at Station 1.

Attended
Yee Theng
Ri Hao
Mun Kiat of course
Wei Han
Elaine
Keng Fai
Marvin
Me :)
Tai Onn
Keith
Mark
Mengz
Yuen Yee
Vern
(If I missed out anyone, blame it on my bad memory :D)

After dinner, we planned to catch  movie.
Sadly there were no nice movies since all the reviews sucks.
So we had a bowling match :)
I suck at bowling.
Became the lowest 3 and had to belanja the bdae boy :(

Then, we heading for CT :) for L4D again :):(....
Fun bah....

Went back at 2 something and woke up late the next morning (yesterday).
Missed Bio but caught up with organic :)


0 comments: