BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness









March use to mean hectic and busy days.
That does not change much.
English questionnaires are troublesome.
Fancy going to your friends asking them to fill in the forms.

Birthdays are lining up for March.
The list are as follows.
Carmen
Kian Min
Chua
Talab
Foong Yi
Nat
Mun Kiat
(I did not include the dates because I forgot :( )
(Will include it the next time Facebook notifies me)

Celebrated Foong Yi's birthday yesterday.
It was not grand nor lavish yet we had a brilliant time.

Had dinner at some restaurant (again I forgot the name  ).

Dishes were fantastic, I mean really delicious.
We had curry fish head, claypot stewed veges, marmite pork, yam basket and greens.
The surry was so fragrant that you can actually identify the
 spices used in the dish (exaggerating).

Overall it was a real deal.
The price tag was onyl RM 129.
A mazing hor!!
You can never find that in Kay El :)

Today was pretty tiring.
Went for futsal at  11.
Gto trashed by KTAR students.

There was this blue shirt guy who can rembat the ball like what 
Steven Chow did in the movie, Shaolin Soccer.

We kena-ed kau kau.
Lost dunno by how many points.

After trashing, we went for lunch at Berkeley.
Sembang for a while, we headed for CT :)

2 hrs later, we had our fair share of CS and L4D.
I came back a happy man :):):)

I founf out from Ho Chiack that Penang has a  lot of tasty food.
Oh my, I am already salivating just by looking at the pictures.
Wanna go there sometime in after foundation.
I will drive :)


0 comments: