BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reflections



Can Obama change the world?
Time will tell.

My 2 years old nephew and my second cousin's wife.

2008 is coming to an end.
Those 365 days are over.
The long 52 weeks of my life.
26 fortnights.
8760 hours.
525600 minutes.
31536000 seconds.
Ah, those days are over where what was done cannot be changed.
The only way is for us to reflect upon ourselves and changed for a better being.

Reflecting on 2008, it has been a great year.

Here are some of the flashbacks of 
2008

Pretty good results for SPM.
Found great friends from National Service.
Enrolled into a university.
Met great friends there too.
Getting some cool gadgets.
Watched China hosting the Olympics.
The melamine poisoning.
The elections.
Bukit Antarabangsa landslide.
The sudden death of Heath Ledger from the Dark Knight.
ISA detention of Raja Petra.
The rise and fall of petrol prices.
The fall of U.S economics.
Obama as the first African-American-Kenya elected president.

Though there are some really sad thing that came during 2008,
I believe in remaining positive helps to overcome the dreadful feelings.
 
Nonetheless, it has been a pretty cool year and I thank God for his blessings on me..:P

Well, 2009 is coming up in like less than 24 hours.

Checklist For 2009
-Resolutions
-Party Sites
-Prepared Mind

Oh, by the way, all roadsters, please be aware that those sitting at the back seats have to buckle up due to the new law enforced upon us.

I should keep that as the main priority for my 2009 resolution.
That can save me from getting a traffic summon for my dad.

Oh ya, I am gonna get my driving license some where in the middle of 2009.
So, do pray for me ya.

Today is the eve of a new year. 
2 years ago, my nephew is born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Alright, gotta prepare for the watch night tonight.
Peace and God be with you.



0 comments: