BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bitch In Disguise

Do you ever have a friend who would actually lie to you?

Well, guess what...

This friend of mine is a constant bugger....
Damn right she is...

Firstly, she is frickin dense.. Like in stupid....
To make things worse, she starts bragging about her non-existant brilliance...

Life just took a roller coaster ride...
I am constantly berated by her.

And there is her bossiness. She is damn retarted.. Like in a serious retard...
Especially when she starts bossing me around as though I am her donkey or something... 
Come on, get a life please....

Well, the reason I am sharing with you people is that no matter they are friends or foes, do keep them on their feet. Otherwise, they might start to chew and eat you up. 

Well, I am now left with a scarred esteem and a big mouth to criticize her...
Suck on this, BITCH

0 comments: