BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Paintball, Anyone?



No Pain, No Gain!!!


Break Time.


I totally forgot what Chai Fai suggested...


The one in the face mask is Wei Han.
(He kinda looks like Jason from Freddy vs Jason)

Ironically, the ones squatting down is the "armies".
The ones standing look like terrorists.

Overall, it was fun, Joe.
Look, we are smiling admist the bruises and pain.

*************************************************************************************

Have you ever imagime what it feels like to be pointing a gun at someone and shoot them?
With the advance in technology, now we can do so by participating in a 
PAINTBALL GAME

I managed to survive the ordeal today.
The game took place at Sungai Buloh paintball arena.

My friends managed to woo me into joining the game eventhough the fee is 
RM 80 
Excluding the protective jacket which costs me another 
RM 7
(For rent only)

We are given a marker (Not a gun)
500 pellets (Not bullets)
And a face mask.

Then, the 14 of us were divided into 2 groups (7 a team).

The first game was to plant your team's respective flags.
Each team was provided with a flag. 
(There is only 2 colours to choose from: red and blue)

We start from two opposite direction, working our way to the flags.
There was total confusion during our game. 
We cannot shout out to one another without risking revealing our positions to the opponents.

Yet we one te first round of the game with tactical strategies, teamwork and better 
feng shui .
Nevertheless, I suffered a few shots from my 'friends'..

The second round, we changed sides. 
This time, the feng shui was not on our side.
It was terribly hard to find a good spot for cover. 

Even looking over the barrier requires a massive amount of skill.
There was a funny incident where, Joo Han, a friend of mine (opponent's team) mis-took our flag's colour with his.
Subsequently, he took our flag and pierced it into the mud.
That was totally hilarious. I managed to release a few shots on him just to let go of the adrenaline.

Nonetheless, we lost the match due to lack of 
Communication
Cooperation
Courage

The third match was the one life match.
Each player only receives one ammunition.
This mean that each player who gets a pellet shot will be kicked out from the game instantly.

Our team members (Me, Keng Fai, Keith, Wei Han, Jia Meng, Mun Kiat and Andy) started discussing about our strategy.

We were so into our discussion that we missed the opportunity to get a good barrier when the marshall shouted "GAME ON!!"

The scenario:

Marshall: Game On
Us: (Still Discussing)

(Pellets fired)
Keng Fai: Eh, game on already lah!!
Keith: Huh?
Me: Shit

I started running for a cover.
Keng Fai then came beside me, panting.

Me: My face mask is foggy lah!!

Keith shouting from the sidelines

Keith: They are behind the blue tong!!
Me: I cannnot see!! Mask foggy lah!! Got fog!! Got fog!!

I started to raise my left arm holding my marker while my right hand was place on my head.
Slowly, I ran into the safety zone.

The next thing, my team lost.

Later we played the headshot match where a player gets kicked out when he receives a pellet shot on the face mask.
Unfortunately, Wei Han from ou team got one. 
The game ended instantly.

Overall, Joo Han was the terminator of the whole match.
He felt no pain even though we shot plenty of pellets at him.
This is due to the layer of fats covering his belly. 
The pellets practically bounced off his belly, protecting him from harm.
Orite, gotta go... 
Peace ya 

p/s: (I am no hippie)




1 comments:

swai said...

haha the last part!