BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Bad Day 1

Well, everyone have a bad day once a while...

Mine just happened yesterday....

It started off when I brought my iPod without the EARPHONE....
Damn, what was i thinking...
Frankly, I totally forgot about the earphones...

Then, the day continued with some freako in the train with really big thighs...
He was actually using up two seatings...
Damn, the train was so congested that I had to sit...

To add to my distress, I was coming down with flu and I forgot to bring my tissue packet...
I was sniffing like a crackpot in the tin tube...
SHIT!!

When I boarded the uni bus... the whole bus was smelling like a public toilet...
Seriously... The bus was cleaned with the toilet fragrance earlier that day...
(Imagine that I can smell that through my blocked nose)

Then, I have not finish up my Moral assignment due tomorrow....

Next, I sat for the English.....
(Not so bad huh...)

GUESS WHAT.....

I left my phone on the examination hall floor and forgot to take it afterwards.....
Crazee PEOPLE ROAMING AROUND....
It is just a cheap lousy phone....

And i have all my contacts in it...
DAMN!!!

To top it up for the day, I was suppose to attend a Christmas party but my dad went without me....
Because I was late...

I was pretty glad when the clock struck 12 a.m that day..

Haha, thanks for listening to my woes...
PEACE ya!!

0 comments: