BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Curious Tales

They say curiousity kills the cat, right?
 Well, today, curiousity killed the MSN Messenger...

The other day, while i was busy chatting and texting my friends, a chatbox popped out.
The message showed a website which caught my attention...
Well, being an evolving homosapein, I took the advantage by clicking on the link which I had no idea what it was..

The link brought me to an unknown website, some sort of a pay thingy which I instantly refuse...

HAHAHA... Now the joke is on me...

The next instant, the message of my MSN Messenger told me that I logged on another computer...

Wow, surprising huh.!!

Well, my instinct told me to re-log into my account...

Which was what I did the next instant...

Yet, the moment I logged into my account, a dew minutes later, I disconnected from my messenger again, like 'SNAP'... and I was booted out...

But the funny thing is that I never thought that my messenger was infected by the virus...
I thought that the messenger malfunctioned or something....

Damn..Damn...

Then, things started to get weirder,...

Friends from all around me started to pop in remarks and comments like 

"What?"

"What is that?"

"Huh?"

All that left me

??????

I finally asked my friend what was I doing and she told me that my chatbox asked them to click on the link which direct them to a Chrsitmas shopping website....

I was STUNNED, STUPIFIED, AND IN AWE

that a 

Virus
can OUT-SMART ME
INTO 
DOING 
SUCH
A
BLOODY
MISTAKE


0 comments: