BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Procastination Is Me

Another day of procastination...
Which means I have wasted another 24 hours of my life...

hahaha...
not all is wasted...

I did spend a few hours reading up on my 
CHEMISTRY
READER'S DIGEST 
'N'
NEWSPAPERS

Well, today, my family and me planned to catch a movie...
 Venue??

Mid Valley, duh!!
It is the nearest...

Movie choices:

Bedtime Story
Body of Lies
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Bolt

Wow, plenty of choices...

Sadly, the seats available was not up to our 'TASTE'...
It was either too near to the screen 
or 
scattered (Do not bother with the Biology terms used) apart....

Left with no choice, we went to try our luck at the Garden's Signature...

And...

The garden's Signature looks good on the outside, elegant and classy...
We went in and scout around....
Guess how much was the price for one premiere screen ticket...

RM 20!!

With nothing left to do, I went and brought a packet of milk and creamed corns for my...
New Year Celebration Pancakes...
(Catcalls)

Time to study...
Peace

0 comments: