BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

One Week Later

Okae, holidays started almost a week ago.

Sorry for no updates because I have
been a living zombie.

Okae, my driving exam had been postponed again.

Dammit, the fricking instructor is
totally useless.

So I will be having my exam on the 2nd of June.
*******************************************

I am going to apply for work at 
Apple with my friend.

Haven called in yet but soon.
Biggest Procastinator in the world.

I have to call in this guy named terence.
But before I can go in for an interview,
these fricking hair must go.

Sorry.
******************************

I am going to asiasoft game fest.

Somewhere in June.

Lol, I am going with a team =.=/
Super noob one.

Wish me luck.
I am playing sniper so I hope the others dun trash me.

Currently training on 3 maps.
I figured some strategies on my own.

The others contributed as well.
**********************************

Well, more updates on my
driving soon.

0 comments: