BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Facebook Freaks

Lol, the facebook quizzes are getting pretty ridiculous.
There use to be a time when I take those quizzes 
about knowing your interests and 
other boring stuffs.

The other day, I took one.
It is about your clarity on the picture whether 
they are asses, elbows or cleavages.

Although the pictures seemed pretty hard,
I managed to score 56%.

Not bad, for I am innocent.

Nevertheless, I was surprised that people 
would sacrifice their time to create such
quizzes for people like me 
who had too much time in their hand to kill.

I also include these people as my friends too.

Recently, they started to create quzzes
about how well you know them.

Some I got nice results.

Nice is > 50%.
Average is = 50%
Bad <>

LoL, I never gotten any 0%, fgs.
I gotten EL'S quizes pretty badly.

I mean, how should I know.

The last question was what is my fave movie.

I remember distinctly about her fondness towards 7 zai.
So I answered CJ7.

LOL, I got it wrong.
The real answer was Harry Potter =.=.

I never knew.
I should create one soon.
I am just too curious.

0 comments: