BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HOT

The title seems pretty simple.
So direct.

Yeap, mother nature is acting up again.

Maybe she is having hot flushes.
It is friggin hot and stuffy these past few weeks.

It rains.
But for like 5 minutes?

Oh My god, the sun beams it's angry rays 
on our skins.

I hada bout of diahorrea today.
Did I spell that correctly?

Lol, neways, I woke up feeling really sick in the 
guts.

I had a round to the loo at 8.

Went back to sleep and woke up in the afternoon 
for another round.

Omg, I almost faint at 8 because it was so
energy draining.

I was seeing stars and moons and flying cows.

Lol, I guess it was the dishes from mamak
the other day.
Curse you.

Did my revision on Organic again.

I seem to know when I read,
but I doubt that I can really answer the exam.

=.=, what to do.
Life can be a bitch.

0 comments: