BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TTS

I have officially moved in to tts with ron and kian min.
i have met with my roommate nelson.

he quite a cool guy to live with.
sometimes quiet.
but can be quite chatty when initiated.

the house is quite clean in the sense that the rubbish stays in the
kitchen and the living room is still livable.

right now, the house is warming up for a long night drinking
session. ah, i might drink but not excessively.

still, i have yet to really start on festo's assignment.
i only have a part of the overall info on chickpea domestication.

with the house depravity of internet connection, i cant do much but to
study my notes.

i want to take the opportunity to thank
kian min, ronald and yi chen, my "housemate"
for their transportation and help they gave me :)



0 comments: