BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Screet

Today is screetday and it was screeting tiring.
one must wonder why....

we had a long screeting lecture from 9 till 12 on genetics.
then we decided to have a foundation party at kian min's house
at tts.

but we have to get those screeting food first from semenyih tesco.
so kian min and ivan drove to tesco.

kian min went with eeleen and carmen to get kfc
whereas me ivan stef joan and shingzzzz
went and get snacks.

jess went and brought monopoly to the house first.
it was almost 2 when we started eating.

after eating, joan and eeleen had to leave.
i think because they are discussing about australia universities.
lol

we played monopoly and i got the cheap screet...
because most of my properties are screeting cheap ==

stefgot the most expensive screet but she made a deal
with kian min in order to obtain that screet....

kian min have the right of passing through her screet without
paying for the entire game.,...

ah screet it.....

anyways, i wanted to take the bus back to kajang.
so i waited outside kian min's house at 5.23.
while we are waiting, we amused out screeting minds with
screetling.

screetingly, screetling is the best screets evar..
it trains your balancing and eyesights...

if i screetled during my early years, i would not be wearing these
2 inch screetacles.... ah just screet it..

either way, i waited for almost an eternity when the bus screeted to a halt at tts 4.
i boarded on the bus and it was packed like sreetdins in a tin.

i was forced to stand on that screeting bus --
then the stupid dumb driver did not tell me that
i cant stand so we started our journey to ktm station.

5 minutes later, that screeting driver asked me to go down
and wait for another screeting bus --

i was like what the fuck la.
in the middle of nowhere...
stupid dumb driver..

go ask your wife to go down a bus in the middle of nowhere
la... see if the got raped anot fucker...

darn retarded mother fucker....

so i had to not create a commotion because
there were other lucky passengers who did not get their
ass kicked out of a fucking bus because they get nice comfy seats
under the the ac --

either way, i started my journey back to kian min;s house and when i was
a few miles away, i saw another bus coming towards my direction.

i quickly ran across the road to hail that bus la.
mother, the bus just pass by me.... fucker la that guy.

somore that malay guy gave me that retarded face
which says, go fuck you self and dont try and board my bus...

but i did not know it at that time.
i went and thought
"oh that was such a sweet guy, wanting to make a u turn so
i can get on the bus at the other side of the road."

well that could happen in my dream but what really happened was
this...

the bus came and started slowing down at my direction.
i was so happy that i started waving my hand like
some retard stranded on an uncharted carribean island
with nothing but a loin cloth wrapped around my head lol.

then when the bus was about to stop, it went over a bump and
sped on ---

i was again...
WHAT THE FUCK LA

i saw the bus going on it's journey and stopping what
seems like a few km away from me....

then i did my super athletic sprint
which only an illegal immigrant who is running across
country borders could manage...

my adrenalin was pumping and
my muscles were aching yet i
continued my marathon...

with just a few meters away from the bus door,
the bus's exhaust pipe blew a puff of carbon monoxide
and continued it's way to kajang --

i stood there speechless as crows
passed by my head cawing
"screet, screet, screet"

0 comments: