BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Progressing to Year 1

I woke up from a nightmare
in which i got only 7.

i was so frightened.

i woke up and called ms jane instantly.
without delay.

it took an eternity for ms jane to answer her phone.

ms jane : hello?
me: helo ms jane, is the result out yet?
ms jane: inaudible background noises.
me : dumbfounded
ms jane: ah what was it again?
me: wtf (in my heart ) when is the result out?
ms jane : not yet...
me: okae (haiz another day of waiting)
msjane: hello, is this kenneth, you only want to know whether you are progressing to
year 1 right?
me: ah yes yes yes.
ms jane : yes you are
me: leapt and broke through the ceiling.

hahaha
yes i will be staying.

btw try googling for showstoppa song by the arka teks.
they are a new fresh band making electo dance song which are
damn nice.


0 comments: