BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life Aftermath

Since I am not much of a writer these days,
i guess i will just type out a post
to let everyone know i am still alive.

after the stupid organic resit,
i am still stabbing about the lecturer.

why, because she is a no good teacher
getting paid for learning with us.

Forcibly marking our exam sheets when
she knows that she is not qualified to do so ==

still i took my test along side with
kitz daniels joan janji keyakinan and talab.

not so boring huh..

it was funny at first that we agreed with each
other to not go out of the hall if we finished but in
the end, daniel and i left 30 earlier before the
exam finishes.


Next update would be on
my rock climbing experience.

as most of you know --
i have a fear of height.

anything higher than 2 meters without
a safety barrier between me and the vast
empty chasm of air molecules
would get my hands sweaty and
legs shaking.

so i took this challenge.

i went with my cell group
but the day came when few bravehearts ==
arrived at camp5 at 1 utama.

when i arrived at the entrance,
childrens not taller than me were busy scalling the
walls.

damn memalukan k when i saw
their expertise.

some went up came down just to do it again.

so i decided to sit out first and watch my friends
do it.

haha.

among us only miriam, andrew and nat were
knowledgeable and skillful enough to do it.

colin, rachael and denise (and me )
were still new at this.

so colin attempt to do it first.
miriam was the belay.

belay is the one at the bottom holding on the rope
attached to the person scalling the wall.

so in any case the person scalling the wall falls,
the belay acts as a weight to hold the in mid air.

so colin went 1st round and came down quick enough
on his first attempt.

lol.... i thought it was easy that i
did not think it was tough.

denise went and she came down fast enough...
lol..... 1/4 of the whole wall.

when it was my turn, i came down after 1/2 of the wall.
wtf
i imagine i could go up to the top.

lol.. 1st attempt mah.

then i got the courage to go again with miriam.
lol... this time with my friends encourangement, i reached the top.

like the top.
but i only have 10 secs to savour the moment
when my endorphines wore off and adrenalin came back.

my heart was pumping when i look down
and saw the distance between me and the solid ground.

anyways, thanks to andrew for his brialliant idea to get extreme --
rach mim and denise for their encouragement.
colin and nat who pestered me to go again --
vasan who did not let me go.. i mean the rope.
denise's mom who fetched me there.

anyways moving on.
just 2 hours of tiring rock climbing, i went to jess's
WATERMELON PARTY.

lol... i drove there.
and since i drove there, i am clueless about the
directions.

so i counted on my dad's gps to guide me there.
nowadays, gps is a damn useful gadget besides your phone and
ipod.

expecially jess's place.
damn ulu man.

all the way, i was doubting about the gps
capabilities because i was passing by tress and
other nature products --

haha

but thanks to jess i managed to get to her house.

to my surprise the address she gave me was a quite home
with two puppies barking at me --

lol... the add she gave me wasnt the venue of the party.
so much of detailed info --

neways, the party was a blast.
i never sang my heart out like that day --
in fact.. i never sing in karaokes

and the ddr was fun...
not to say it was easy...
challenge is fun except for organic chemistry.

spend the next few days looking for a new guitar.
finally i got this yamaha f310.

pretty sweet. the frets are nicely spaced and
the neck is just so slim.

anyways.... gotta sleep now

0 comments: