BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mind in a Playground

Have you ever had things jumbled up in your head....
in a mix confusion....
oblivious to wrong and right...
clueless....

well... i usually have that....
erm.. let me see how should i put it...

i have been studying....
but not hardcore....
just reading through the pages of my organic
notes and i was thinking to myself....

if i choose a different pathway in my life...

yes i know i mentioned this plenty of times
but this thought just would not get out of my mind...

Theory in most asian families....

No matter what you do.... you are barred from art stream...
every parent wants their children to be aspiring
engineers
scientists.
doctors
yada yada yada....

what they will tell you is that
you have a more promising future/ career if you take science based courses.

this midset has been here for years and frankly it is
BUL;SHIT.

now i am in a confusion to
Fulfill my parents dream
or
Fulfilling my own

====================================

ps.... who is going for watermelon party? i dont know the name of
the event....

if i come back to uni with white hairs....

dont mistaken me for albert einstien

screw the ones causing me this misery of reading
the notes from hell..

not my maker and servant

0 comments: