BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can anything get worse than this??

OMG..
The first thing i came home was to turn on my laptop.
No i did not go for a bath first.
I AM DAMN FRICKIN BUSY
I hav not start my revision yet but still burdened with assignments.
Help me out...
Well not everything is dark and gloomy though...
Just brought my new baby... my LAPTOP..

man.. kahyern my classmate for 4 years is going to further her studies in Russia...
sniff*sniff**.. gonna miss her.
well i am beginning to like my campus
harhar...
For your information, my Uni is Nottingham U..
u can call it NOTTY or NAUGHTY..
SOUNDS THE SAME ..GET IT..

10 weeks passed as if i am on lightning...
the first few weeks was tough, adapting like a chameleon,
blending, finding cliques, avoiding nerds, looking out for beauties, that sort of stuff guys do..

I tried to identify which lecturer i a suppose to hate and those which i am suppose to love.
There is lecturer which i despise...
Bent like an udang
short like a paku
typically, he looks like one of Snow Whites 7 dwarfs...
short and skinny...
speckies...

Then, I came out with a theory, smart people tends to be shorter.
WHY??
HMM...
See,..
smart= heavier brain
heavier brain=more pressure on the vertebrae columns
When under pressure, the centrum will experience more weight
THUS, THE COLUMN WILL NOT GROW LONGER...

I thought I was a genius until I was proven wrong...
You see,
in my uni, there is a person which is extremely tall, fit , muscly like a rugby player.
That person is extremely smart... ultra smart...
You might thnk it is a compliment but GUESS WHAT?...
THAT PERSON IS A GIRL...
WOW...
My theory was proven wrong...
haiz , better come up with a new one quick...
signing off,...Peace

0 comments: